SELECT YOUR WEBSITE PLANS
PLANS & PRICING
DIFFERENT WEB PACKAGES TO SUIT EVERY NEED
Looking for a custom option? Look no further we have an enterprise plan
Question & Answers
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The cost of a website can vary depending on various factors, just like the cost of a house may vary. Though our website projects generally start in the R4, 500 range for basic business sites and range upward depending on your unique needs.
The project starts with a 70% deposit. After design sign off and before we move into programming. Once we have completed and fulfilled our scope, the final 30% is collected and your website is then scheduled for launch.
We work with a broad range of company types [small start-ups, large corporations, nonprofits and more] across many business industries [technology, food, apparel, health + beauty, camps, travel, finance, arts and more.] Over the years, we’ve helped businesses improve customer service, market their products, and attract customers. Functionality requests range from basic to advanced. Our team takes the time to get to know your industry, organization, and competitors to ensure your site supports all of your goals.
We build all of our websites on the open-source Content Management System (CMS) platform called WordPress.
Yes and No. We only support websites that we have fully built. We have this policy so that we can 100% stand behind everything that we craft. There are issues of liability of multiple programmers touching the same code over time. We can always look into the site and give you our feedback.
YES! Everything that we build will be 100% owned by you. Most of our clients stay with us for the life of the website. Our team is just irresistible that way. But if for any reason you decide you want to take your site to another hosting service and get another company to service the site, we will happily assist you in making the transition as effortlessly and efficiently as possible. The website is yours after all, and we want you to take it wherever you go.
OUR POLICY & TERM OF USE
- Work only commences once proof of payment for the 70% deposit has been received.
- All website content to be supplied by the client (text, photos, videos etc.). Additional charges will apply (R350 per hour) when Divine Online Solutions is required to source images or other content.
- After the first website draft has been loaded for review, a maximum of 3 revision rounds will be allowed. After that, additional charges will apply for revisions at R350 per hour
- When additional pages are added and it exceeds the allowed number of pages for the chosen website package, the website cost will be increased according to the next package cost.
- a. Before pages are added which will incur additional costs, the client will be notified and asked for approval before the pages are added.
- b. Once the number of pages have gone into a higher package on client’s approval, the cost will not be reduced if the client later requests those pages to be removed (since the work for adding them has already been done).
- Final payment is due before the website goes live. No exceptions or arrangements will be allowed.
- Custom coding on templates not included in package prices. Template customisation available at R350 per hour.